Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Santa Clarita Living by a member of this community

Hello, I've been living within the Santa Clarita valley for over 25 years now. I conduct business within the Santa Clarita valley on a daily basis. But I'm not really here to talk about what I do for business I'm here to talk about living within Santa Clarita.


Growing up within the Santa Clarita valley has been  a experience within itself. Case in reference watching our onion fields become shopping malls, or apartments. Sitting back over the weekends I have been able to watch businesses come and go, children grow up and move away to college and so much more. On this blog you will hear me rant and rave and give suggestions on businesses, schools, law enforcement, and the growth of the valley. I am going to try to update this blog daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment